This weekend, the 15th matchday in Brazil’s Serie A will take place. Here, on Sunday at 16:00 CET, there will be the match Avaí vs. Cuiabá. Thus, the eleventh-placed team in the Serie A table will face at home the third-last-placed one. The squad from Florianópolis and the Dourado collected 18 and 13 points respectively.
What speaks for Avaí?
- Won twice in a row in mid-June
- Their opponents lost all their last five away games so far
What speaks for Cuiabá?
- The home side conceded at least one goal in nine of their most recent ten matches in Brazil’s Serie A
Our betting prediction:
- Prediction: Both teams to score – No
- Odds: 1.72
Expert analysis Avaí
Avaí took six of their 18 points in the Serie A table thanks to two wins in mid-June. Eduardo Barroca’s side won 1-0 at tenth-placed Botafogo RJ and 3-2 at home to last-placed Fortaleza.
Then, the Florianópolis side experienced a 0-2 away defeat to sixth-placed Fluminense on 20 June and a 2-2 home draw with leaders Palmeiras on Sunday.
Expert analysis Cuiabá
Cuiabá surprised on 8 June with a 1-0 home win over second-placed Corinthians. Four days later and in front of their fans, too, António Oliveira’s side drew 1-1 with twelfth-placed Bragantino.
However, the Dourado then suffered two away defeats against ninth-placed Flamengo (0-2) as well as on Sunday against 14th-placed Goiás (0-1), with a 0-0 home draw against 15th-placed Ceará in between. Thus, Cuiabá failed to score in their last three matches in Brazil’s Serie A so far. This happened even against teams that we consider under the level of Avaí.
Head-to-head comparison Avaí – Cuiabá
This is the first fixture Avaí vs Cuiabá in Brazil’s Serie A. So far, the Leão da Ilha and the Dourado met only twice in Serie B. Avai lost to Cuiabá both at home with 0-2 and away with 1-2.
Our betting prediction and the best odds
The visitors in the Avaí vs. Cuiabá clash didn’t score in their last three matches in Brazil’s Serie A. This also occurred against teams that we consider below this time’s home side. Furthermore, Avaí celebrated a 1-0 away win against tenth-placed Botafogo RJ on 14 June.
Avaí vs. Cuiabá – betting prediction: Both teams to score – No, odds 1.72
Recommended Betting Sites per country in Africa
|Bet9ja, Betking||all Betting Sites Nigeria|
|Betika, Odibet||all Betting Sites Kenya|
|Betking, Betway||all Betting Sites Ghana|
|Betway, Hollywoodbets||all Betting Sites South Africa|
- Le Havre vs Paris Saint-Germain – betting prediction, odds for the Ligue 1 match (03.12.2023, 13:00 CET) - November 28, 2023
- Manchester City vs Liverpool — betting prediction, odds for the Premier League match (25.11.2023, 13:30 CET) - November 22, 2023
- Fortaleza vs Cruzeiro — betting prediction, odds for the Brazil Serie A match (18.11.2023, 22:30 CET) - November 14, 2023