On Sunday at 17:30 the final of the Championship play-offs Huddersfield Town vs. Nottingham Forest will take place at London’s Wembley Stadium. So, the third in the regular season will face the fourth. Thereby, the teams scored 82 and 80 points.
By the way: sports betting bonuses abound. But which one suits you best? Here is our betting bonus comparison.
What speaks for Huddersfield Town?
- Won seven of their last nine league matches
What speaks for Nottingham Forest?
- They defeated their opponents in two of their three competition matches this season
Our betting prediction:
- Prediction: Double Chance 1/X
- Bookmaker: Betway
- Odds: 1.70
Expert analysis Huddersfield Town
Huddersfield Town is unbeaten since early April. Thereby, the Terriers won seven of their latest nine championship games. The second exception occurred on 13 May with a 1-1 at Luton Town in the first leg of the semi-final. Then, on 16 May, the side managed by Carlos Corberán prevailed 1-0 at home in the second leg.
Expert analysis Nottingham Forest
Nottingham Forest defeated Sheffield United in the semi-finals. Here, the Reds experienced a 2-1 away win on 14 May and initially a 1-2 home defeat on 17 May. Then, Steve Cooper’s team advanced thanks to the penalty shoot-out. Previously, the regular season ended with a 1-0 away defeat to Bournemouth and a 1-1 at Hull City.
Head-to-head comparison Huddersfield Town – Nottingham Forest
The Huddersfield Town vs. Nottingham Forest clashes in the Championship ended in away victories. Afterwards, the Terriers lost 1-2 at the Reds in the FA Cup. Thus, Huddersfield Town experienced two defeats and one victory.
Our betting prediction and the best odds
The nominal hosts in the final Huddersfield Town vs. Nottingham Forest collected seven victories and two draws in the last nine Championship games. By contrast, their opponents away from extra-time suffered two defeats in their most recent four appearances. Additionally, they experienced a draw and a victory.
Huddersfield Town vs. Nottingham Forest – betting prediction: Double Chance 1/X, odds 1.70 at bookmaker Betway
- Le Havre vs Paris Saint-Germain – betting prediction, odds for the Ligue 1 match (03.12.2023, 13:00 CET) - November 28, 2023
- Manchester City vs Liverpool — betting prediction, odds for the Premier League match (25.11.2023, 13:30 CET) - November 22, 2023
- Fortaleza vs Cruzeiro — betting prediction, odds for the Brazil Serie A match (18.11.2023, 22:30 CET) - November 14, 2023