This Sunday Getafe FC will play Real sociedad. Kick-off at the Coliseum Alfonso Pérez is at 18:30. The referee of the match is the Spaniard Juan Luis Pulido. We have the best betting tips, statistics, odds and team news for you.
What speaks for FC Getafe
- A point is a must
- The double burden for the opponent
What’s in Sociedad’s favour?
- Excellent form
- Great confidence after the win in Manchester
- Strong away performance
Our betting prediction:
- Prediction: Real Sociedad Away win
- Odds: 2.10
Team news Getafe FC
A lot is already at stake for Quique Flores’ team. Getafe FC has been in the Primera Division for 18 years. But from year to year, it is getting more and more difficult for the team from Madrid to stay in the league. Already in the last two seasons, they had a disastrous start and only managed to stay in the league at the end of the season.
There is a clear lack of investment. And so Getafe continues to rely on players who did not make it elsewhere. A difficult situation that does not always pay off, as the team clearly lacks quality.
The start of the season was fatal for Getafe. Only one point was scored against Villarreal. Most recently, there was a 1:5 defeat against Valencia. For the match against San Sebastian, they will have to do without midfielder Mauro Aramberri, who is suspended due to a red card.
Team news Real Sociedad
When Real Sociedad sold their best attacker Alexander Isak to Newcastle United, they were initially sceptical. Would they be able to cope with the loss? The answer is yes. Because the newly signed Umar Sadiq is perhaps even stronger than the Swede. In addition, Real Sociedad has strengthened with Takefusa Kubo and the Norwegian Sorloth has returned. Also, David Silva is swirling behind the strikers like in his prime.
They beat Manchester United 1-0 on Thursday and their ambitions this year are high. They want to at least qualify for the Champions League. With seven points from four games, they are in a good position. But the team must not rest yet. The games against the relegation candidates must be won.
- There were two draws in pre-season, before that Sociedad won twice.
- Getafe has gone 5 home games in La Liga without conceding a goal.
- Getafe has kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 8 home games.
- Sociedad have won their last three away games in La Liga this season and was also successful in Manchester
- Sociedad has scored in every La Liga game since April.
- Referee Pulido shows an average of more than 5 cards per match.
Our betting prediction for Getafe FC vs. Real Sociedad
Real Sociedad are in blistering form and hard to beat, only the double burden of Europa League and La Liga could soon become a problem for them. But the season is still fresh and the players should not be tired. Getafe is currently a relegation candidate and the future of coach Quique Flores is already at stake in this match.
We bet on a win for Real Sociedad in this match. Odds are available around 2.10 for the victory of the away side.
Our Prediction: Real Sociedad WIN @2.10
Recommended Betting Sites per country in Africa
|Bet9ja, Betking||all Betting Sites Nigeria|
|Betika, Odibet||all Betting Sites Kenya|
|Betking, Betway||all Betting Sites Ghana|
|Betway, Hollywoodbets||all Betting Sites South Africa|
- Manchester City vs. Manchester United – betting prediction, odds for the Premier League match (02.10.2022, 15:00 CET) - September 30, 2022
- Portugal vs. Spain – betting prediction, odds for the UEFA Nations League match (27.09.2022) - September 25, 2022
- Ghana announces squad for Brazil match - September 16, 2022