The top match Sevilla vs. Real Madrid will take place on Sunday at 21:00. Thus, the third in La Liga will receive the leader. The Nervionenses and the Blancos collected 60 and 72 points respectively.
You should inform yourself regularly using our bonus comparison & test.
What speaks for Sevilla?
- Playing a home fixture
What speaks for Real Madrid?
- Won, for example, six of its last seven championship games so far
- Showed morale in the Champions League second leg against Chelsea
Our betting prediction:
- Bet: Under 2.5 goals
- Bookmaker: 1xBet
- Odds: 2.07
Expert analysis Sevilla
On 8 April, Sevilla celebrated a 4-2 home victory over fifth-bottom Granada in an Andalusian derby. This ended a streak of four winless games for Julen Lopetegui’s side with less than 2.5 goals. The Nervionenses first experienced two 0-0 at Deportivo Alavés and against Real Sociedad, with a 1-1 at Rayo Vallecano in between. Afterwards, April began with a 0-1 away defeat against Barcelona.
Expert analysis Real Madrid
On Tuesday, Real Madrid initially suffered a 1-3 home defeat to Chelsea in the Champions League before advancing in extra time. Previously, they had a 2-0 home win over Getafe on Saturday. Preceding that, since mid-March, Carlo Ancelotti’s side recorded a 3-0 at fourth-bottom Mallorca, a 0-4 against Barcelona and a 2-1 at Celta de Vigo.
Head-to-head comparison Sevilla – Real Madrid
The last two clashes between Sevilla and Real Madrid took place in the capital. And they ended in a 2-2 and on 28 November with a 2-1. Earlier, Sevilla lost 0-1 at home to Real Madrid on 5 December 2020.
Our betting prediction and the best odds
From the beginning of March, even against bottom-placed Deportivo Alavés, less than 2.5 goals were scored in four championship matches of Sevilla. Furthermore, Real Madrid didn’t score against Barcelona. Therefore, we would not expect many goals.
Sevilla vs. Real Madrid – betting prediction: Under 2.5, odds 2.07 at bookmaker 1xBet
- Le Havre vs Paris Saint-Germain – betting prediction, odds for the Ligue 1 match (03.12.2023, 13:00 CET) - November 28, 2023
- Manchester City vs Liverpool — betting prediction, odds for the Premier League match (25.11.2023, 13:30 CET) - November 22, 2023
- Fortaleza vs Cruzeiro — betting prediction, odds for the Brazil Serie A match (18.11.2023, 22:30 CET) - November 14, 2023