On Sunday at 16:15 the clash Villarreal vs. Sevilla will take place. Here, the seventh in La Liga will receive the third. The Yellow Submarine and the Nervionenses collected 52 and 64 points.
It is always worth making use of our bonus test.
What speaks for Villarreal?
- Won seven of its last ten championship home matches
What speaks for Sevilla?
- Didn’t compete in any European Cup matches this week and is focusing exclusively on this fixture
Our betting prediction:
- Prediction: Both teams to score – Yes
- Bookmaker: Betway
- Odds: 1.85
Expert analysis Villarreal
For Villarreal, the clash against Sevilla comes three days after a 3-2 home defeat to Liverpool that saw the Reds reach the Champions League final. Furthermore, goals from both teams arrived in three of the last four La Liga appearances of Unai Emery’s side. A 2-0 home win for the Yellow Submarine against tenth-placed Valencia marked the exception. It came after a 1-1 home draw with eighth-placed Bilbao and a 2-1 at Getafe. Then, on Saturday, a 1-2 away defeat to second-last-placed Deportivo Alavés followed.
Expert analysis Sevilla
Moreover, both teams scored in all of Sevilla’s latest four championship matches. Julen Lopetegui’s side first experienced at home a 4-2 against third-last Granada and a 2-3 against champions Real Madrid. A 3-2 at last-placed Levante and a 1-1 home draw on 29 April against fourth-bottom Cádiz followed.
Head-to-head comparison Villarreal – Sevilla
The first encounter on 4 December ended in a 1-0 home win. Moreover, in the previous season the encounters Villarreal vs. Sevilla ended with home victories. A 2-0 for the Andalusians was followed by a 4-0 for the Yellow Submarine.
Our betting prediction and the best odds
Despite these three clashes Villarreal vs Sevilla, we expect goals on both sides. In three of the Yellow Submarine’s latest four La Liga games, the two sides scored. The same applied to all the Andalusians’ most recent four appearances.
Villarreal vs. Sevilla – betting prediction: Both teams to score – Yes, odds 1.85 at bookmaker Betway
- Lorient vs. Stade Rennais – betting prediction, odds for the Ligue 1 match (27.01.2023, 21:00 CET) - January 24, 2023
- Betika refunds in Ghana and Tanzania 50% of stakes - January 20, 2023
- FC Barcelona vs. Getafe – betting prediction, odds for the La Liga match (22.01.2023, 18:30 CET) - January 17, 2023