On Sunday at 20:45 it comes to the Choc des Olympiques Marseille vs. Lyon. Here, the second in Ligue 1 receives the eighth. OM and the Gones took 65 and 52 points.
Keep up to date with our means of payment test.
What speaks for Olympique Marseille?
- Won six of its last seven championship matches
What speaks for Olympique Lyon?
- Prevailed thrice in its last five Ligue 1 appearances so far
Our betting prediction:
- Prediction: Olympique Marseille to score the first goal
- Bookmaker: 1xBet
- Odds: 1.87
Expert analysis Olympique Marseille
For Olympique Marseille, the classic against Olympique Lyon comes between the Conference League semi-finals matches against Feyenoord. Here, Jorge Sampaoli’s side lost 2-3 in the Netherlands. In Ligue 1, their last seven appearances saw six wins and a 1-2 at already determined champions PSG. In the victories, OM scored the first goal four times and for example at home against fifth-placed OGC Nice.
Expert analysis Olympique Lyon
Olympique Lyon lost 1-2 in their latest away match against Stade Brest. Here, Peter Bosz’s side conceded the first goal for the fourth time in six Ligue 1 appearances abroad. A 4-1 win at 15th-placed Lorient and a scoreless draw at 13th-placed Stade Reims constituted the exceptions to this.
Head-to-head comparison Olympique Marseille – Olympique Lyon
In their first clash of the season, Olympique Marseille celebrated a 2-1 home win over Olympique Lyon. This marked the third time OM netted the first goal. In the 2020/2021 Ligue 1, afterwards, they had two 1-1.
Our betting prediction and the best odds
The home side in the classic Olympique Marseille vs. Lyon lost in the last seven Ligue 1 games exclusively against the leader PSG. However, OM won the other ones and scored the first goal four times. Moreover, the Gones conceded the first goal in four of the last six away encounters.
Olympique Marseille vs. Olympique Lyon – betting prediction: Olympique Marseille to score the first goal, odds 1.87 at bookmaker 1xBet
- Atalanta vs. Fiorentina – betting prediction, odds for the Serie A match (02.10.2022, 18:00 CET) - September 29, 2022
- Betway Ghana expanded and renovated its Customer Experience Centre in Kumasi - September 17, 2022
- Osasuna vs. Getafe – betting prediction, odds for the La Liga match (18.09.2022, 14:00 CET) - September 15, 2022