Real Salt Lake will play against Columbus Crew on Sunday. The kick-off at Rio Tinto Stadium is at 3 am. We have the best betting tips, team news and odds for you.
What speaks for Real Salt Lake?
An excellent home record (four wins recently).
A solid attack
Successful at home against Columbus
What’s in it for Columbus Crew?
- An upward trend with a win against Atlanta
- Little to lose
Our betting tip:
- Tip: Real Salt Lake -1
- Bookmaker: Interwetten
- Odds: 2.40
Team news Real Salt Lake
The team from Utah has played a successful season so far, winning eight of its 16 games. The team’s coach is Pablo Mastroeni, who has been in charge since August 2021, having previously been an assistant coach. The star of his team is Colombian Jefferson Savarino, who came to Salt Lake City from Atletico Mineiro. Together with the Iraqi Justin Meram, the right-winger forms a dangerous wing pair, which repeatedly puts the Bundesliga-experienced duo Sergio Cordova (ex-Augsburg) and Bobby Wood (ex-Hamburg) in the limelight. Real Salt Lake has recently won four home games in a row.
Team news Columbus Crew
For Columbus Crew, the season has been anything but good so far. Despite having one of the league’s best players in Argentine midfielder Lucas Zelarayan in their squad, coach Caleb Porter’s side has only managed one win away from home so far – last week, which is a small ray of hope – against a strong Atlanta United.
But now, against Real Salt Lake, Columbus is running out of players. Eight players are still with a question mark.
Statistics & H2H
- Salt Lake lost only one of 11 home games against Columbus Crew
- Real Salt Lake has won 6 of their last 7 home games
- The home team has scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 home games
- Salt Lake has scored a goal in every home game
- Salt Lake scores 62% of their goals in the second half.
Our betting prediction for Real Salt Lake vs Columbus Crew
All stats and news point to a win for Bobby Wood’s side. The team is in fantastic form and has all players on board, unlike the opponent. We bet on a clear home win for the team from Salt Lake City with an Asian handicap of -1 and odds of over 2.40 available at most sports betting providers like Interwetten.com.
Recommended Betting Sites per country in Africa
|Bet9ja, Betking||all Betting Sites Nigeria|
|Betika, Odibet||all Betting Sites Kenya|
|Betking, Betway||all Betting Sites Ghana|
|Betway, Hollywoodbets||all Betting Sites South Africa|
- Ghana convinces at the World Cup – soon against Brazil? - November 29, 2022
- World Cup: With two best players of 2022 out, who’ll win the Golden Boot? - November 22, 2022
- Ghana vs. Portugal – betting prediction, odds for the World Cup match (24/11/2022, 17:00 CET) - November 22, 2022