On Sunday at 15:00 the London derby Chelsea vs. West Ham will take place. Thus, the third will receive the seventh. The Blues and the Hammers collected 62 and 52 points.
Check out our sports betting bonus test.
What speaks for Chelsea?
- Won five out of six EPL matches between late January and early April
- Had clean sheets in four of them
What speaks for West Ham?
- Their opponents lost two of their last three league matches so far
Our betting prediction:
- Prediction: Both teams to score – No
- Bookmaker: Betway
- Odds: 1.83
Expert analysis Chelsea
On Wednesday, Chelsea suffered a 2-4 home defeat against Arsenal, in a catch-up match. This was the second defeat within three championship encounters for Thomas Tuchel’s side. However, the Blues won five of their six EPL appearances between the end of January and early April. In four of them – for instance, from mid-March against Newcastle (1-0) and Southampton (6-0) – they had clean sheets.
Expert analysis West Ham
On Sunday, West Ham recorded a 1-1 against third-bottom Burnley. Previously, David Moyes’ squad suffered a 0-2 in their latest away match against Brentford. This was their fourth defeat in five Premier League away matches. Additionally, they didn’t score for the third time in this negative streak.
Head-to-head comparison Chelsea – West Ham
The first Chelsea vs. West Ham encounter of the season ended in a 3-2 away win. However, the Blues had clean sheets in the 2021/2022 EPL clashes. They prevailed 3-0 at home and 1-0 away.
Our betting prediction and the best odds
The hosts in the London derby Chelsea vs. West Ham had clean sheets in four of their six Premier League games from the end of January to early April. Starting from mid-March, the Blues accomplished this against Newcastle United and Southampton. Furthermore, the Hammers lost four of their last five EPL away games so far, failing to net in three of them.
Chelsea vs. West Ham – betting prediction: Both teams to score – No, odds 1.83 at bookmaker Betway
- Betway Ghana expanded and renovated its Customer Experience Centre in Kumasi - September 17, 2022
- Osasuna vs. Getafe – betting prediction, odds for the La Liga match (18.09.2022, 14:00 CET) - September 15, 2022
- 1xBet signs betting partnership with OSC Lille for African markets - September 10, 2022