In the English Premier League, Leicester City and Crystal Palace meet on Sunday. The kick-off is at 15:00 CET. We have the team news and the best betting predictions for you.
By the way: You can find our ranking of the top African betting providers in our betting sites comparison section.
What speaks for Leicester City?
- Seventh best home team in the league
- Won the last two home games against Palace
What are the arguments in favour of Crystal Palace?
- Good form, especially away from home
- Opponents are focused on the Conference League
Our betting tip:
- Bet: Crystal Palace +0.25
- Bookmaker: Bet365
- Odds: 1.82
Both teams are in the midfield of the table. The hosts from Leicester are in 10th place, one place above is Crystal Palace. Both are currently far away from the places that are enough to qualify for the Europa League.
Team News Leicester City
Brendan Rogers’ side has fallen far short of their expectations. Their chances of qualifying for the Europa League in the league are slim. One way out could be to win the Europa Conference League. There, the team will face PSV Eindhoven in the second leg next Thursday. Leicester is still missing two key players: striker Jamie Vardy and midfielder Wilfred Ndidi. In addition, numerous other regular players are out injured.
Team News Crystal Palace
Crystal Palace is currently playing excellent football in the English Premier League. Too late to get any closer to the top. Nevertheless, there have been impressive results lately, such as the 3-0 against Arsenal or the surprising draw against Manchester City. Away from home, Palace is unbeaten in 6 competitive matches. Patrick Viera’s side is currently one of the most in-form teams in the top leagues. Perhaps this is also due to the fact that they hardly have any absentees to complain about.
H2H & Statistics
- In 23 matches in the EPL between the two teams, there have been 10 wins (43%) for Leicester.
- The last 5 encounters between the two Leicester teams have all ended with at least 3 goals scored
- All of Leicester’s games this season have ended with at least one goal.
- In only 50% of Leicester’s games and 43% of Palace’s games both teams scored.
- Jamie Vardy, who does not play for Leicester, has been involved in 12 goals in 16 games. He is difficult to replace
- Leicester receive very few cautions: 1.07 per game (1.71 Palace)
- Crystal Palace has scored 21% of their goals in the last 10 minutes of games.
- Referee Robert Jones has shown more than 2 cards in 61% of his games.
Our betting prediction for Leicester City vs. Crystal Palace
Leicester City is plagued by injuries and has a tough game in their legs from last Thursday. Their focus is on the second leg against PSV. Crystal Palace is in good form, rested and has almost all players available. We bet on the team from London: Crystal Palace +0.25 with the Asian Handicap. You can find the highest odds at Bet365.
- Ghana convinces at the World Cup – soon against Brazil? - November 29, 2022
- World Cup: With two best players of 2022 out, who’ll win the Golden Boot? - November 22, 2022
- Ghana vs. Portugal – betting prediction, odds for the World Cup match (24/11/2022, 17:00 CET) - November 22, 2022