On Sunday at 18:00 the regional derby in Lombardy AC Milan vs. Atalanta will take place. Thus, the leader receives the eighth. Until now, the Rossoneri and the Orobici picked up 80 and 59 points respectively.
Use our betting offer test to keep up to date.
What speaks for AC Milan?
- Won all their last four league games
- Had clean sheets in six of their last seven home matches
What speaks for Atalanta?
- Netted in seven league appearances in a row
Our betting prediction:
- Prediction: AC Milan
- Bookmaker: Betway
- Odds: 1.78
Expert analysis AC Milan
AC Milan won seven of their last nine Serie A matches. Here, Stefano Pioli’s team dropped points only in early April with 0-0 against Bologna and at FC Torino. Afterwards, initially a 2-0 home win against second-last Genoa and a 2-1 at fifth-placed Lazio followed. Then, the Rossoneri managed a 1-0 home win against seventh-placed Fiorentina and a 3-1 at ninth-placed Hellas Verona on Sunday.
Expert analysis Atalanta
Atalanta suffered their third defeat in a row on 18 April with a 1-3 at home to Hellas Verona. Afterwards, Gian Piero Gasperini’s team first recorded a 3-1 at last-placed Venezia and a 4-4 home draw against FC Torino. This was followed by a 1-1 home draw against fourth-last Salernitana and a 3-1 at 15th-placed Spezia on Sunday.
Head-to-head comparison AC Milan – Atalanta
AC Milan celebrated a 3-2 away win against Atalanta on 3 October. Before, there were victories on the road in the 2020/2021 Serie A season. Here, AC Milan experienced a 0-3 home defeat and a 2-0 away win against Atalanta.
Our betting prediction and the best odds
AC Milan won seven of their last nine championship games. Most recently, this was achieved against three teams that are on a par with Atalanta. Since late April, the visitors experienced two wins and two draws against teams from the second half of the table.
AC Milan vs. Atalanta – betting prediction: AC Milan, odds 1.78 at bookmaker Betway
- Leicester City vs. Southampton – betting prediction, odds for the Premier League match (22.05.2022, 17:00 CET) - May 20, 2022
- AC Milan vs. Atalanta – betting prediction, odds for the Serie A match (15.05.2022, 18:00 CET) - May 13, 2022
- Chelsea vs. Liverpool – betting tip, prediction, odds for the Premier League match (02.01.2022, 17:30 CET) - December 30, 2021