On Sunday at 15:00 the match Napoli vs Fiorentina will take place. Thus, the second in Serie A will receive the eighth. The two teams collected 66 and 50 points respectively so far.
It’s always worth reading our betting offer test.
What speaks for Napoli?
- Won four of its last five league games so far
- Prevailed in their three most recent league encounters against the Tuscans
What speaks for Fiorentina?
- Had two clean sheets within four Series A appearances
Our betting prediction:
- Prediction: Napoli
- Bookmaker: 1xBet
- Odds: 1.79
Expert analysis Napoli
From the end of February, Napoli dropped points only in a 0-1 home defeat to leaders Milan. Immediately before and afterwards, they managed two 2-1 at Lazio and at Hellas Verona. Then, they won 2-1 at home against Udinese and 3-1 away against Atalanta. Thus, Luciano Spalletti’s team on Sunday beat the seventh.
Expert analysis Fiorentina
For Fiorentina, February ended with a 1-2 defeat at Sassuolo. Afterwards, two 1-1 at home to Hellas Verona as well as at Inter Milan with a 1-0 home win against Bologna in between followed. Thereafter, Vincenzo Italiano’s team celebrated a 1-0 home win over Empoli in a provincial derby on Sunday.
Head-to-head comparison Napoli – Fiorentina
Napoli won their most recent league home clash against Fiorentina 6-0. Afterwards, they notched two away victories in Serie A (2-0, 2-1). In the Coppa Italia, they lost 5-2 at home after extra time in mid-January. Nevertheless, the southern Italians equalized in the 90th minute.
Our betting prediction and the best odds
Napoli’s 3-1 away win against Atalanta underlined the fact that the Azzurri will continue to play a significant role in the title fight. And that is partly because Inter Milan in terms of performance are a shadow of their former selves. And the other opponents of Fiorentina are certainly inferior to them.
Napoli vs. Fiorentina – betting prediction: Napoli, odds 1.79 at bookmaker 1xBet
- Atalanta vs. Fiorentina – betting prediction, odds for the Serie A match (02.10.2022, 18:00 CET) - September 29, 2022
- Betway Ghana expanded and renovated its Customer Experience Centre in Kumasi - September 17, 2022
- Osasuna vs. Getafe – betting prediction, odds for the La Liga match (18.09.2022, 14:00 CET) - September 15, 2022