Welcome to bettingtipsafrica.com, your comparison for betting sites in Africa. We are all about online sports & football betting. We provide you with all you need to know about the best betting tips & betting sites, compare their services, and create convincing rankings of African betting sites.
The best Betting Sites for people from Africa:
- Best Betting Sites Nigeria
- Best Betting Sites Ghana
- Best Betting Sites South Africa
- Best Betting Sites Kenya
Latest Betting Predictions & News
- Types Of Football Transfer Window DealsThe intricacies of the transfer window have always been an enigma for the average football fan. At the conclusion of the club football season, all eyes will shift to the impending transfer window, but only some understand what it really entails. Football is no doubt a global language that is spoken across almost every nook… Continue reading Types Of Football Transfer Window Deals
- Lorient vs. Stade Rennais – betting prediction, odds for the Ligue 1 match (27.01.2023, 21:00 CET)After a two-week break, in this weekend, the fixtures of the 18th matchday in France’s Ligue 1 will take place. Here, the Breton regional derby Lorient vs. Stade Rennais will open the programme on Friday at 21:00. Thus, the seventh in the Ligue 1 table will face the fifth at the Stade du Moustoir. The… Continue reading Lorient vs. Stade Rennais – betting prediction, odds for the Ligue 1 match (27.01.2023, 21:00 CET)
- Betika refunds in Ghana and Tanzania 50% of stakesIn a promotion, Betika refunds in Ghana and Tanzania 50% of the stake of lost bets. You can benefit from this every day from Monday to Friday. But if you want to qualify for this offer, you must fulfil several conditions. For example, you can only benefit from this bonus only if you place wagers… Continue reading Betika refunds in Ghana and Tanzania 50% of stakes
- FC Barcelona vs. Getafe – betting prediction, odds for the La Liga match (22.01.2023, 18:30 CET)In the coming days, the fixtures of the 18th matchday in Spain’s La Liga will take place. Here, the clash FC Barcelona vs. Getafe will be played on Sunday at 18:30. Thus, the leader in the La Liga table will receive the 15th-placed team. The Blaugrana and the Azulones have 41 and 17 points respectively.… Continue reading FC Barcelona vs. Getafe – betting prediction, odds for the La Liga match (22.01.2023, 18:30 CET)
- Who Will Win The La Liga Highest Goalscorer Award 2023?In this weeks SoccerVista post we want to focus on the Spanish La Liga. The Spanish football league (La Liga) is one of the top and most highly regarded leagues in world football. It arguably ranks second behind only the glamorous English Premier League in terms of commercialisation, revenue, excitement and attractiveness. While it ranks… Continue reading Who Will Win The La Liga Highest Goalscorer Award 2023?
Why a site about Betting Tips in Africa?
We are a passionate team consisting of people from Africa and all over the world, all with different experiences. From betting novices with a fresh perspective on the whole to betting veterans with 15 years of betting experience under their belt.
We are all united by one goal – to provide our readers with the ultimate guide to successfully navigate the world of sports betting in Africa and to help them find the best African betting sites. What drives us is a combination of enthusiasm and experience, which are reflected in each review.
How we find the best African betting sites?
Where to get the best betting tips? We seek the answer to this question, however, there is no ultimate answer to this. After all, every bettor has their individual interests and preferences. We compare betting sites based on objective criteria and incorporate our own personal experiences in the final ranking.
It is this combination of hard facts and personal views which makes bettingtipsafrica.com and our reviews so unique. We take the bettors by the hand and let them take part in our experience with sports betting. Whether the bookie is the right choice is up to you.
Click the links below to get to our betting tips and review sections:
Bets & Predictions: What betting information we check
We regularly evaluate betting sites based on a selection of relevant criteria:
- Range of betting offers, in both breadth and depth
- Bonus offers for new and existing customers
- Payment methods
- Fair and stable rates
- Quality and usability of website and app
- Gambling addiction prevention and education
- Measures taken against manipulation and money laundering
- Potential fees
- Is there a large selection of different international sports from the classic football and tennis to modern variants such as e-sports?
We put great emphasis on security and seriousness right from the start. Betting sites without a license or SSL encryption do not make it into our ranking in the first place.
Like this, we have created a comparison tool for the best betting sites in Africa and the world based on objective criteria and facts. We then infuse these facts and figures with our own experiences and opinions.
Find the best betting tips or betting bonus in Africa
We want for our readers to always be able to rely on our provided free betting tips. That’s why we not only regularly check the bookies.
Every month we fact-check crucial parameters like bonus offers and conditions, predictions, payment methods, licenses, and so on.
In addition, we provide you with weekly tips & reports, in which our writers show you an in-depth analysis of their experiences with the different betting sites. This results in a diary of sorts, in which we regularly share our team’s experiences with you and all our African readers.
What we are about – African experts
Why are we doing all this? For you, of course! We want everyone in Africa with an interest in betting – from newbie to expert – to find all the information needed for a safe and fulfilling betting experience.
That’s why we won’t chew your ear off with pages of dry facts. We want to focus on user-friendly and easy to grasp betting tips for you, our readers.
That’s why we need you!
To achieve our vision, we want to involve our readers in the creation of our reports. That’s why we are always open for your suggestions. Let us know what you want us to write about:
- Which betting sites in Africa should we have a look at?
- What about them should we inspect them more closely?
- Which criteria are most important to you?
- Which football betting tips do you want to know?
- For which football leagues would you like to receive betting predictions?
- What else do you want to see from us?
What is a Betting Site?
A betting site – also known as bookmaker or bookie – is a company, with which you can place bets.
How many Betting Sites are there?
There is a multitude of offline Betting Offices and online Betting Sites.
How does betting on a Betting Site work?
Betting on a Betting site works like this:
The bettor bets money on the outcome of a specific (sport) event.
There are odds for every possible outcome, which shows the amount betted in the case of winning. The more unlikely the outcome, the higher the odds and thus the chance of winning.
How do you win a bet?
If you bet on the right outcome of a (sport) event, you win.
The stake is then raised by the odds and credited to the bettor.
How do Betting Sites make profit?
There are two ways a Betting Site can make profit:
Through lost bets and well calculated overround.
Reputable and recommendable bookies, however, calculate with a narrow margin and pay an average of 95% of the stakes back to successful bettors.
What are the advantages of new Betting Sites?
New Betting Sites have to prevail on a very established market.
This has advantages for bettors:
Most of the time, brand new bookies have the most attractive welcome and bonus offers for new customers, as well as the most favourable odds.
Are all Sports Betting Sites safe?
Sports Betting Sites have to comply with strict regulations and licensing processes and are thus mostly safe.
Every bookie in our ranking is being tested on reputation and security.
Why are many Betting Sites based on Malta?
The reason why many Betting Sites are based on Malta is the law making and tax laws.
On one hand, Malta has clear liberal-minded rules and laws.
On the other hand, tax rates there are very attractive to bookies.
The same goes for Gibraltar.
What is the best way to bet?
To have the most fun with betting, you should find a bookie, you feel really comfortable with.
In our Betting Site Review, you will find what you are looking for.
What is the safest bet?
Of course, no bet is 100% safe, however, there are a few things to consider to make a safer bet. For example, listening to experts and comparing their predictions, sticking to one sport, forming a sound understanding of that sport and of course finding the perfect bookie that caters to your specific needs. In our Betting Site Review, you will find what you are looking for.