In this section, we offer you a variety of sports betting and sports news. Specifically, we look at news from betting providers and examine, among other things, sports betting bonus and promotions from betting providers. These are a dime a dozen and it is all the more important to get an overview on an ongoing basis.
Furthermore, we keep you up to date on the current events in and around the sports grounds of this world as well as on the most important transfers and drafts.
Another section is dedicated to the news of major sporting events such as the Football World Cup.
News about bookmakers
There are already dozens of bookmakers on the market, which is of course a good thing: The bigger the choice, the more betting lovers will find an option that suits them. Therefore, we also recommend that you check section betting sites on an ongoing basis.
In addition, it is always worthwhile to open more than just one betting account over time. After all, the bookies offer different odds for one and the same event, which you can compare to get the maximum for yourself.
Since the latter are a dime a dozen, we’ll pick out the best ones for you. We also take a look at the small print so that you know all the conditions. Of course, there are many offers that are valid for several months or even years. However, some special promotions are only valid for a few days or weeks (such as odds boosts/enhanced odds), so keep your eyes and ears open and be extra nimble.
But you should also be aware of other news in the sports betting market. On the one hand, more and more betting providers are entering the market, and on the other hand, some of them are saying goodbye. In addition, relaunches of existing betting sites take place, more payment options follow, legal framework parameters change, etc..
News about sports events
However, the best betting site with the most attractive all-round programme is of little help if you don’t keep up to date with sports events. And we don’t just mean statistics. For it can happen that a coach no longer reaches the team. Or that a successful coach moves to a bigger club or team. This can, of course, have an effect on the betting.
You might also want to check out our football predictions in this regard.
And this is of course especially the case during open transfer windows. Here it happens often enough that the speculation in most cases is exciting and sometimes absurd. In addition, there are not infrequent denials on the part of the people involved. In the end, the transfers often enough do not go through after all. Our aim is to keep you informed about the latest coaching changes and transfers, as these often offer attractive betting opportunities. In this context, our section on betting markets and types of bets might also be of interest to you.
But suspensions, injuries and comebacks also have an impact on the performance and thus the chances of winning of different teams. Therefore, these should not be missing in our news section, as they have a significant influence on the betting success. It is therefore worthwhile to be constantly up-to-date here.
Naturally, our small editorial team concentrates on betting-related news, information and reports. Therefore, we recommend that you additionally obtain sports-relevant news from large sports portals as f.e. goal.com and subscribe to their newsletters or push notifications on your mobile phone. This way you will always be up to date!
- National Lottery Now Introduced By NigeriaNational Lottery Nigeria (NLN) was recently introduced by the federal government of Nigeria. This is a huge step forward for gamblers, bookmakers, and the citizens of the country. With the commencement of the sale of the National Lottery of Nigeria tickets, millions of Nigerian citizens will have the chance to win amazing rewards. These rewards… Continue reading National Lottery Now Introduced By Nigeria
- BetKing unveils Brodda Shaggi and Tobi Bakre as brand influencersBetKing Nigeria unveiled Brodda Shaggi and Tobi Bakre as official brand influencers. Here, the partnership will see Brodda Shaggi and Tobi Bakre participating in several campaigns. Thereby, they will predominantly approach the bookmaker’s young target group. Additionally, the two new brand influencers will interact with customers on social media platforms and more generally play a… Continue reading BetKing unveils Brodda Shaggi and Tobi Bakre as brand influencers
- 22Bet Kenya presented Nicky Bigfish as brand ambassador22Bet presented in Kenya Nicky Bigfish as brand ambassador. This continues the betting site’s efforts to support Kenyan talents. The 33-year-old Nicky Bigfish, whose real name is Nickson Andere Asitwa, became a local celebrity thanks to his street pranks. 22Bet announced the collaboration with the comedian in the last few days. Additionally, the television star… Continue reading 22Bet Kenya presented Nicky Bigfish as brand ambassador
- 1xBet continues its partnership with Davido1xBet extended its partnership with Davido. The new agreement with the Nigerian singer, whose civil name is David Adeleke, initially applies for one year. But they have the option of a new extension. Davido acts as 1xBet pan-African ambassador since May 2021. He often declared that he shares the betting site’s values. Plus, in the… Continue reading 1xBet continues its partnership with Davido
- Betway procures ten solar-powered kiosks in NigeriaAs the betting site announced, Betway Nigeria procured ten solar-powered kiosks for fintech point-of-sale operators in Lagos. This forms part of the measures to support small businesses and entrepreneurs in the country. The majority of the point-of-sale operators struggle daily because of Nigeria’s electricity supply situation and the small amount of business capital that renders… Continue reading Betway procures ten solar-powered kiosks in Nigeria