You are looking for Todays Football prediction or Betting Tips for the NBA? You came across our site and are wondering what our service has to offer? Quite simply, we would like to be the best football prediction site and your only source for betting sites in Africa.
In doing so, we do not only act as a betting oracle but rather we would like to clearly focus on dedicated football predictions and Betting Tips to improve your betting success, such as:
- Betting Strategies
- Betting odds
- Bet types and bet markets
- Statistical analysis of the 2021/22 season + past 5 seasons
- Betting tips based on the 2021/22 analysis
And with the mass of sports events, betting markets and betting strategies this choice is not that easy.
With bettingtipsafrica.com, we would like to present the best betting predictions of the day and briefly compare the arguments for and against it and enhance it with other betting tips. You will also find information about the odds of the betting sites and other useful input such as betting sites with welcome bonus and many more. This way you are perfectly prepared for successful online betting.
Nowadays, everyone who is involved in online betting has the opportunity to find 1000s of betting tip on the internet. But unfortunately, the motto here is mass instead of class. In order to really guarantee the quality of the our football predictions, the following applies to us.
There are at least 4 points we want to target with each of our football predictions:
- what speaks for and against the teams
- whats the current form of the teams
- what’s the Head-to-Head balance of the teams
- our prediction, the betting markets, the betting odds and the betting site we suggest
Successful betting takes a lot of time. Betting on the Bundesliga, Premier League, La Liga or any other sports event and kind of sports requires knowledge and analysis.
Instead of searching the entire internet for football predictions and betting tips we suggest to check our various predictions together with our betting tips section and also take a look at our detailed betting sites reviews.
Our latest Football Predictions
- Betway Ghana expanded and renovated its Customer Experience Centre in KumasiAfter a make-over and renovations, Betway reopened its Customer Experience Centre for enthusiasts and bettors in Kumasi. The customer experience centre of the bookmaker in Ghana’s second-largest city operates at Nyantakyi Plaza on Amakom Road. Existing since February 2018, it began to assist customers in the Ashanti Region who were interested in sports betting. Four… Continue reading Betway Ghana expanded and renovated its Customer Experience Centre in Kumasi
- Ghana announces squad for Brazil matchIt is not yet clear which 26 players will ultimately be in Otto Addo’s squad for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. Some signs of what it might look like are already on the horizon. However, the list of players nominated for the next matches holds a few surprises. It has already been revealed in… Continue reading Ghana announces squad for Brazil match
- Osasuna vs. Getafe – betting prediction, odds for the La Liga match (18.09.2022, 14:00 CET)These days, the fixtures of the sixth matchday in the La Liga will take place. Here, the clash Osasuna vs. Getafe will be played on Sunday at 14:00. Thus, the fourth-placed team in the La Liga table will receive at the Estadio El Sadar in Pamplona the third-last-placed one. The Rojillos and the Azulones collected… Continue reading Osasuna vs. Getafe – betting prediction, odds for the La Liga match (18.09.2022, 14:00 CET)
- 1xBet signs betting partnership with OSC Lille for African markets1xBet and OSC Lille announced the signing of a three-year agreement. The betting group, which received more than 40 awards, thus acts as the partner of the French football club in North and South Africa. Additionally, 1xBet became the Great Danes’ regional partner in the Middle East. The deal allows the bookmaker to use the… Continue reading 1xBet signs betting partnership with OSC Lille for African markets
- Getafe FC vs. Real Sociedad – betting prediction, odds for the La Liga match (11.09.2022, 18:30 CET)This Sunday Getafe FC will play Real sociedad. Kick-off at the Coliseum Alfonso Pérez is at 18:30. The referee of the match is the Spaniard Juan Luis Pulido. We have the best betting tips, statistics, odds and team news for you. What speaks for FC Getafe A point is a must The double burden for… Continue reading Getafe FC vs. Real Sociedad – betting prediction, odds for the La Liga match (11.09.2022, 18:30 CET)
- Stade Rennes vs. AJ Auxerre – betting prediction, odds for the Ligue 1 match (11.09.2022, 17:05 CET)This weekend, the sixth matchday of the Ligue 1 season will take place. Here, the clash Stade Rennes vs. AJ Auxerre will be played on Sunday at 17:05. Thus, the ninth and the twelfth in the Ligue 1 table will compete against each other. The teams from Brittany and Burgundy collected eight and seven points… Continue reading Stade Rennes vs. AJ Auxerre – betting prediction, odds for the Ligue 1 match (11.09.2022, 17:05 CET)
- Tottenham Hotspurs vs. Olympique Marseille – betting prediction, odds for the Champions League match (07.09.2022, 21:00 CET)Tottenham Hotspurs play Olympique Marseille this Wednesday. Kick-off at the Highbrow Stadium is at 21:00 cet. The referee is Slavko Vinčić from Slovenia. We have a betting prediction, odds and team news for you. What speaks in favour of Tottenham Hotspurs? A team of high quality Unbeaten since March Hungry for wins What speaks for… Continue reading Tottenham Hotspurs vs. Olympique Marseille – betting prediction, odds for the Champions League match (07.09.2022, 21:00 CET)
- All African teams with African coachesWalid Regragoui succeeds Vahid Halihodzic as coach of Morocco. Regragoui is the coach of reigning CAF Champions League winner Wydad Casablanca. He also won the national championship title with Wydad. And with this coaching change at the Moroccan national team, there is now an absolute, remarkable novelty for teams from Africa. For the first time… Continue reading All African teams with African coaches
- Getafe FC vs. Villarreal FC – betting prediction, odds for the La Liga match (28.08.2022, 17:30 CET)On Sunday, the match between Getafe FC and Villarreal FC will take place. Kick-off at the Coliseum Alfonso Pérez stadium is at 17:30 cet. We have a betting prediction, team news and odds for you. What speaks for Getafe FC? Push for the first points of the season What’s in it for Villarreal FC? They… Continue reading Getafe FC vs. Villarreal FC – betting prediction, odds for the La Liga match (28.08.2022, 17:30 CET)
- Hellas Verona vs. Atalanta – betting prediction, odds for the Serie A match (28.08.2022, 18:30 CET)These days, the matches of the third matchday in the Italian Serie A will take place. For example, on Sunday at 18.30 the match Hellas Verona vs. Atalanta will be played. Thus, the fourth-last and the sixth in the Serie A table will clash. The Scaligeri and the Orobici collected one and four points. What… Continue reading Hellas Verona vs. Atalanta – betting prediction, odds for the Serie A match (28.08.2022, 18:30 CET)
- Guus Hiddink is back – Ghana’s Asamoah Gyan unlikelyHe is a myth among national coaches: Guus Hiddink. Among other things, he reached the semi-finals with his home country Holland in 1998. However, Guus Hiddink achieved his status as a legend primarily by reaching the semi-finals with South Korea at the 2002 World Cup. Four years later, he achieved another unexpected success with Australia… Continue reading Guus Hiddink is back – Ghana’s Asamoah Gyan unlikely
- Manchester United vs. Liverpool FC – betting prediction, odds for the Premier League match (22.08.2022, 21:00 CET)On Monday night Manchester United play Liverpool FC. Kick-off at Old Trafford in Manchester is at 21:00 CET. The referee is Michael Oliver. We have the best betting predictions, odds and team news for you. What speaks for Manchester? Test match win with 4:0 in July Need for winning finally winning points What’s in Liverpool’s… Continue reading Manchester United vs. Liverpool FC – betting prediction, odds for the Premier League match (22.08.2022, 21:00 CET)