King football reigns this weekend! The matches of the first German football Bundesliga captivate millions of fans. In the European sports betting world, too, the Bundesliga is at the top of the popularity scale.
Our betting experts keep a close eye on the action on Germany’s turf for you. Here you will always find the latest Bundesliga tips and predictions analysed by our experts for you.
The following betting predictions might also interest you:
- La Liga predictions
- Ligue 1 predictions
- Serie A predictions
- Premier League predictions
- Champions League predictions
Bundesliga betting predictions: Our experts are there for you
Football is popular all over Europe – especially the German one. So it’s no wonder that a lot of sports bets worldwide are placed on Bundesliga matches. In our betting sites reviews, the betting offer is an important criterion – and we also pay special attention to Bundesliga matches.
The bookies differ significantly not only in the offer, but also in the odds. That’s why you will find Bundesliga predictions from experts who take a close look at all the current developments in the game and the betting offer. In order to provide you with the best possible predictions, we pay attention to all important aspects:
- The players: Injured, suspended and athletes in top form.
- The teams: The rivals in direct comparison
- The season: In-depth analysis of the games so far
- The squad: Changes, strength and team spirit under the microscope
- The coach: Old hands, newbies and their qualifications
- The line-up: Between regulars, youngsters and strategy
- The stadium: Home games and away strength
- The strain: rested or injured players on the field
- The special features: Personal and extraordinary events
No factors that can influence the course of the game remain hidden from us. So you will always get Bundesliga pro tips based on up-to-the-minute data.
German Bundesliga : How to bet
Today, our Bundesliga predictions go far beyond the standard “who will be champion” or “who will be relegated”. In addition to classics such as the 3-way bet (win/lose/draw) and long-term bets on the relegation and promotion of teams, you will find broad and deep options for Bundesliga bets today.
From handicap bets on the number of goals to the first goalscorer – our betting tips will give you an educated guess for a successful bet. In addition, our experts keep an eye on the bookies’ odds for you and tell you where you can get the best odds for your Bundesliga bet.
Our latest Bundesliga Prediction
- Bayern Munich vs Bochum – betting prediction, odds for the Bundesliga match (23.09.2023, 15:30 CET)In the coming days, in Germany’s Bundesliga, the fixtures of the fifth round will take place. Bayern Munich vs Bochum will be one of the matches on Saturday at 15:30 CET. Thus, the second and the 13th in Germany’s Bundesliga table will face each other in the Allianz Arena. FCB and Bochum collected ten and … Read more
- Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig – betting prediction, odds for the Bundesliga match (20.05.2023, 18:30 CET)In Germany’s Bundesliga, the fixtures of the 33rd matchday will take place. Here, the clash Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig will be played on Saturday at 18:30. Before the penultimate round, these teams rank first and third in Germany’s Bundesliga table. The FCB and the Saxons collected 68 and 61 points respectively. What speaks for … Read more
- Mainz 05 vs. Eintracht Frankfurt – betting prediction, odds for the Bundesliga (13/11/2022, 15:30 CET)On Sunday, FSV Mainz 05 will face Eintracht Frankfurt. Kick-off at the MEWA Arena is at 15:30. We have a betting prediction, team news, and the best odds for you What speaks for Mainz 05? What speaks for Eintracht Frankfurt? Our betting prediction: Team news FSV Mainz 05 In the last two games, Mainz could … Read more
- 1. FC Cologne vs. Hoffenheim 1899 – betting prediction, odds for the Bundesliga (30/10/2022, 19:30 CET)On Sunday, 1. FC Cologne will face Hoffenheim 1899. Kick-off at the Rhein-Energie-Stadion is at 19:30. We have analysed the match, the teams and the odds and have a betting tip for you What speaks in favour of 1. FC Cologne? Two home wins in the Bundesliga recently Chance for players from the second row … Read more
- Eintracht Frankfurt vs. FC Bayern Munich – betting prediction, odds for the Bundesliga (05/08/2022, 20:30 CET)On Friday evening, Eintracht Frankfurt will host Bayern Munich. The match in Frankfurt’s Deutsche Bank Park will kick off at 20:30. We have the best betting predictions, odds and team news for you. What speaks for Eintracht Frankfurt? Euphoria still high after Europa League win Team strengthened in certain areas, with hardly any departures Won … Read more