England counts as the homeland of football. Therefore, it doesn’t come as a surprise that numerous people give an extraordinary amount of attention to this country’s football. And in hardly any other nation is there as much interest in the lower leagues as in England.
Please don’t misunderstand: the Premier League represents of course by far the most popular championship. However, many football lovers in England and abroad take just much interest in, for example, the Championship, League One, League Two and the fifth-tier National League. Added to these are the Community Shield, the EFL/Carabao Cup as well as the FA Cup.
The latter constitutes the competition with the largest number of participants. It goes without saying that the EPL is on everyone’s lips. And that in turn means that countless media reports devote themselves to the Premier League on a daily basis.
So, English football is also highly regarded abroad. Consequently, sports betting on the Premier League in particular enjoys great and ever-growing popularity. This fact, among others, leads our wagering experts to follow the happenings in the English stadiums very closely. And that enables them to provide you with up-to-date EPL predictions that are completed with in-depth analysis.
The following betting predictions might also interest you:
- La Liga predictions
- Ligue 1 predictions
- Serie A predictions
- Premier League predictions
- Africa Cup of Nations Predictions
- CAF Champions League Predictions
Premier League betting predictions: our experts are at your side
It goes without saying that many football bets are placed on the English Premier League. After all, it represents one of the most important leagues, if not the most important in Europe and the world. Accordingly, especially numerous football enthusiasts frequently wager on the EPL. But many of them likewise make use of the offers regarding, for example, the Championship, the League One and the League Two.
Beyond the level, the number of participating teams – with 20 always competing in the Premier League and 24 in the other three professional leagues – and the play-offs, they share plenty of similarities. Besides the fact that they compete once at home and once away in the first and second rounds, the following key aspects apply.
The EPL teams with their squads and records
As with any championship, there are teams in the Premier League that we know better than others. However, there are comparatively many in the highest English division. In addition to Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea, we think, for example, of Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur. But famous names and good table positions don’t automatically make them favourites. For instance, it can happen that their managers change the starting line-ups or that they basically fall short of expectations.
Therefore, before betting on Premier League football, you should always take a look at the current results and how they came about. For example, if two of Chelsea’s three goals came from penalties, that makes a difference to the Blues scoring all of them from play. Additionally, we analyse for you which players are in top form and which are absent. Especially in these years it happened that huge corona clusters broke out with English teams. That’s why we noticed a lot of cancellations, but various matches still took place.
And of course, apart from that, strengths, and weaknesses as well as team spirit play a key role. In our opinion, this can be illustrated particularly well in the EPL by the goal differences. Because: Those teams that compete for the title tend to be personified goal machines with extremely stable defences. Then there are, for example, those sides that clearly score less and at the same time concede a comparatively high number of goals. And those sides that fight against relegation often have, so to speak, open barn doors at the back. Even if they do score a relatively large number of goals, it is of little use.
The managers in the Premier League and their line-ups
A special aspect of the EPL is the fact that there are a number of foreign managers on the sidelines. Additionally, there are comparatively experienced English managers and compatriots who are attempting their first steps in the highest English division. For them as well as for one or the other foreign coach, it turns out that the challenge is too great. In this regard, we think, for example, of Nuno Espírito Santo, whom Tottenham Hotspur replaced with the league-experienced Antonio Conte in the 2021/2022 season. Moreover, personal difficulties can throw a spanner in the works. Ralf Rangnick, for example, struggled with burnout problems before his time at Manchester United.
Apart from that, as in every other championship and as in all other teams, an incredible amount depends on tactics. Surely there will be a reason why Manchester City and Liverpool score loads of goals and concede few. Of course, you can get offensive players of a certain calibre, but if the teamwork is not right, even the best marksman is of little help. Furthermore, it is worthwhile to look at who relies mainly on experienced players and who on inexperienced players. In this respect, a good managers find adequate compromise solutions or turn needs into virtues.
The Premier League teams’ records at the stadiums, pressures, and special situations
Moreover, you need to take a look at the teams’ records at home and away. Unsurprisingly, they often perform better in front of their crowds, but this can never be taken for granted. Furthermore, the stress of travelling plays a role. When there is a London derby, for example, or when sides from Manchester and Liverpool (which includes Everton) meet, the travelling distances are limited. Again, Newcastle United have by far the longest journey times due to their location in the north of the country and the fact that no other team is based there nearby.
In addition, you need to consider the encounters in the European tournaments as well as the English cup competitions. To be honest, teams away from the Champions League often appear with modified line-ups, but often the entire squad makes the trip. And then there are other pertinent events off the pitch. Just think of the financial problems at Chelsea due to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine or the death of Leicester City’s former owner.
As you can see, we dedicate ourselves to all the circumstances that can have an impact on the match. Thus, we guarantee that you will continuously get Premier League betting predictions with up-to-the-minute facts.
Premier League sports betting predictions: how to bet
Before and during each season, many people concern themselves with the question of who will be crowned champion. Then we have the races for the starting places in the Champions League, Europa League, and Conference League. Plus, many people wonder who will be relegated to the Championship.
Of course, we sometimes discuss these points as well, but admittedly this is rarely the case. Because: apart from these and other outrights, such as who will be the top scorer, we have countless other possibilities. By this, we mean not only the three-way bets, but also a multitude of other wagering markets per match as well as special bets. It is our mission to guide you through which of these you are expected to get the most out of.
Our latest Premier League Predictions
- West Ham vs Manchester City – betting prediction, odds for the Premier League match (16.09.2023, 16:00 CET)This weekend, in England’s Premier League, the fixtures of the fifth round will take place. Here, for example, the clash West Ham vs Manchester City will be played on Saturday at 16:00 CET. Thus, the fourth and the leaders in England’s Premier League table will face each other at the London Stadium. The Hammers and … Read more
- 2023/2024 Premier League Table, Fixtures, Predictions, and Latest ResultsThe English Premier League is regarded as the best and most competitive in the world. The intensity and frantic pace at which the game is played in England is second to none. The Premier League is home to many top traditional teams with the Premier League Table containing numerous top clubs. Some of these clubs … Read more
- West Ham vs Arsenal – betting prediction, odds for the Premier League match (16.04.2023, 15:00 CET)In the coming days, in the English Premier League, the fixtures of the 31st matchday will be played. Here, for example, the London Derby West Ham United vs Arsenal will take place on Sunday at 15.00. With 30 and 73 points respectively, the Hammers and the Gunners rank 14th and first in the England Premier … Read more
- Arsenal vs Leeds – betting prediction, odds for the Premier League match (01.04.2023, 16:00 CET)After the international break, the English Premier League will play the fixtures of the 29th matchday. Here, on Saturday at 16:00, for example, the clash Arsenal vs Leeds United will be played. With 69 and 26 points respectively, the Gunners and the Peacocks occupy the first and the 14th place in England’s Premier League table. … Read more
- Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea – betting prediction, odds for the Premier League match (26.02.2023, 14:30 CET)In this weekend, in the English Premier League, the fixtures of the 25th round will take place. Here, The North London Derby Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea will represent the top match. The Spurs and the Blues, who have 42 and 31 points respectively, rank fourth and tenth in the Premier League table. What speaks for … Read more
- Brighton vs. Liverpool – betting prediction, odds for the Premier League match (14.01.2023, 16:00 CET)In these days, for example, the fixtures of the 20th matchday in the English Premier League will take place. Here, the clash Brighton & Hove Albion vs. FC Liverpool will be one of the matches on Saturday at 16:00. Thus, the eighth and the sixth in the EPL table will compete against each other. The … Read more
- Arsenal vs. West Ham United – betting prediction, odds for the Premier League match (26.12.2022, 21:00 CET)On the Boxing Day, seven fixtures of the 17th matchday in the English Premier League will take place. In one of them, Arsenal host West Ham United in a London derby at 21.00. Thus, the leader and the fifth-last in the Premier League table will clash. The Gunners and the Hammers collected 37 and 14 … Read more
- Manchester City vs. Manchester United – betting prediction, odds for the Premier League match (02.10.2022, 15:00 CET)City derby between Manchester City and Manchester United this coming Sunday. Kick-off at the Etihad Stadium is at 15:00. We have picked out the best betting predictions, team info and odds for you. What speaks for Manchester City? Still without defeat Enormously high individual class What speaks for Manchester United? Three recent away wins without … Read more
- Manchester United vs. Liverpool FC – betting prediction, odds for the Premier League match (22.08.2022, 21:00 CET)On Monday night Manchester United play Liverpool FC. Kick-off at Old Trafford in Manchester is at 21:00 CET. The referee is Michael Oliver. We have the best betting predictions, odds and team news for you. What speaks for Manchester? Test match win with 4:0 in July Need for winning finally winning points What’s in Liverpool’s … Read more
- Newcastle United vs. Manchester City – betting prediction, odds for the Premier League match (21.08.2022, 17:30 CET)These days, the third matchday in the English Premier League takes place. Here, the match Newcastle United vs. Manchester City will be played on Sunday at 17:30. Thus, the fourth in the Premier League table will receive the leader. The Magpies and the Citizens took four and six points. What speaks for Newcastle United? Had … Read more
- Arsenal FC vs. Leicester City – betting prediction, odds for the English Premier League match (13.08.2022, 16:00 cet)On Saturday, Arsenal FC will play against Leicester City. Kick-off at the Emirates Stadium in London is at 16:00 CET. We have the best betting predictions, odds and team news for you. What speaks for Arsenal FC? Strong home team No loss of points at home since April Well-strengthened team Three wins in a row … Read more
- Leicester City vs. Southampton – betting prediction, odds for the Premier League match (22.05.2022, 17:00 CET)On Sunday at 15.00 the match Leicester City vs. Southampton will take place. Thus, the ninth receives the 15th. The teams collected 49 and 40 points. Also in the upcoming weeks, read the bonus comparison & test by Bettingtipsafrica.com. What speaks for Leicester City? What speaks for Southampton? Our betting prediction: Expert analysis Leicester City … Read more
- West Ham vs. Manchester City – betting prediction, odds for the Premier League match (15.05.2022, 15:00 CET)On Sunday at 15:00 the match West Ham vs. Manchester City will take place. So, the leaders face the seventh-placed side on the road. The Hammers and the Citizens collected 55 and 89 points respectively. Read our test of deposits methods at betting sites. What speaks for West Ham? Play a home fixture What speaks … Read more
- West Ham vs. Arsenal – betting prediction, odds for the Premier League match (01.05.2022, 17:30 CET)On Sunday at 17:30 the London derby West Ham vs Arsenal will take place. Thus, the seventh and the fourth will compete. The Hammers and the Gunners picked up 52 and 60 points respectively. You should regularly check our sports betting bonuses test. What speaks for West Ham? Play in front of their own crowd … Read more
- Chelsea vs. West Ham – betting prediction, odds for the Premier League match (24.04.2022, 15:00 CET)On Sunday at 15:00 the London derby Chelsea vs. West Ham will take place. Thus, the third will receive the seventh. The Blues and the Hammers collected 62 and 52 points. Check out our sports betting bonus test. What speaks for Chelsea? Won five out of six EPL matches between late January and early April … Read more
- Manchester City vs. Liverpool FC – betting prediction, odds for the English Premier League match (10.04.2022, 21:00 cet)Manchester City and Liverpool FC meet in the top English Premier League match on Sunday night. The kick-off at the Emirates Stadium is at 17:30. We have taken a close look at the team news, statistics, best betting predictions and odds for you. It is definitely worth checking out the current sports betting bonuses and … Read more
- Leicester City vs. Crystal Palace – betting prediction, odds for the English Premier League match (10.04.2022, 15:00 cet)In the English Premier League, Leicester City and Crystal Palace meet on Sunday. The kick-off is at 15:00 CET. We have the team news and the best betting predictions for you. By the way: You can find our ranking of the top African betting providers in our betting sites comparison section. What speaks for Leicester … Read more
- Tottenham Hotspur vs. West Ham United – betting prediction, odds for the Premier League match (20.03.2022, 17:30 CET)This weekend in the English Premier League, some fixtures of the 30th matchday will take place. Here, for example, on Sunday at 17.30 the London derby Tottenham Hotspur vs. West Ham United will be played. Here, the seventh-placed team receives at the homonymous stadium the sixth-placed side, with both city rivals having collected 48 points. … Read more
- Arsenal vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers – betting tip, prediction, odds for the Premier League match (24.02.2022, 20:45 CET)Arsenal and the Wolverhampton Wanderers will meet on Thursday at 20:45 in a match of the 20th matchday in the English Premier League. Thus, the sixth and seventh duel, with the Gunners and Wolves taking 42 and 40 points respectively. Martin Atkinson is in charge of the match at London’s Emirates Stadium. The first match … Read more
- Chelsea vs. Tottenham Hotspur – betting tip, prediction, odds for Premier League match (23.01.2022, 17:30 CET)The 23rd matchday in the English Premier League brings us the top match Chelsea vs. Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday at 17:30. Here, the third meets the fifth at London’s Stamford Bridge. The city rivals took 45 and 36 points so far, but Spurs played four games less than the Blues. This is the third Chelsea … Read more
- Tottenham Hotspur vs. Arsenal – betting tip, prediction, odds for the Premier League match (16.01.2022, 17:30 CET)The North London derby Tottenham Hotspur vs. Arsenal closes the 22nd matchday in the Premier League. Here, the sixth-placed side faces the fifth-placed one in front of a home crowd. The opponents took 33 and 35 points respectively. But the Spurs played 18 league games and so two less than the Gunners. Both teams competed … Read more
- Aston Villa vs. Manchester United – betting tips, predictions, odds for the EPL match (15.01.2022, 18:30 CET)This Saturday evening Aston Villa and Manchester United face each other in Birmingham. What, again? This isn’t a case of déjà vu. The two met only on Monday in the FA.Cup, but this is a regular clash in the EPL, kicking off at 6:30pm at Villa Park. By the way, you can find our ranking … Read more
- Manchester City vs. Chelsea – betting tip, prediction, odds for the Premier League match (15.01.2022, 13:30 CET)The Premier League returns after a two-week break. Here, the clash Manchester City vs. Chelsea opens the Saturday programme. At first glance, the leaders compete at home against the second, with the Citizens and the Blues having collected 53 and 43 points respectively. However, ahead of the match Manchester City vs. Chelsea and as we … Read more
- Manchester City vs. Leicester City – betting tip, prediction and odds (26.12.2021 – 16.00 CET)On Boxing Day, leaders Manchester City host ninth-placed Leicester City at the Etihad Stadium. Thanks to their eighth win in a row, the home side on Sunday extended their lead over closest rivals Liverpool FC to three points. Now, Pep Guardiola’s team could benefit from the postponement of the Reds’ home game against Leeds United. … Read more
- Leicester City vs. Liverpool – betting tip, prediction, odds (28.12.2021 – 21.00 CET)On Tuesday, Leicester City host Liverpool at the King Power Stadium. For the Foxes, this match comes two days after a 3-6 away defeat against Manchester City. With this, the leaders extended their lead over the Reds to five points. Here, the reigning champions benefited from the postponement of their nearest rivals’ home match against … Read more
- Chelsea vs. Liverpool – betting tip, prediction, odds for the Premier League match (02.01.2022, 17:30 CET)On the late Sunday afternoon, the clash Chelsea vs. Liverpool closes the 21st matchday in the Premier League. Here, the second meets at home the third, with the two teams taking 42 and 41 points. Chelsea overtook Liverpool during the week. A 1-1 at home against Brighton & Hove Albion on Wednesday was sufficient for … Read more
- Manchester United vs. Burnley FC – betting tip, prediction, odds for the Premier League match (30.12.2021, 21:00 CET)A preview of Thursday night’s game between Manchester United and Burnley FC. In our betting analysis, we give you a preview with an expert tip and tell you what to expect until kick-off at 21:00 CET at Old Trafford. What is in favor of Manchester United? Individual class Strong defense The knot must break soon … Read more