On Saturday at 18:00 the clash Inter Milan vs. Roma will take place. Here, the second in Serie A receives the fifth. The Nerazzurri and the Giallorossi scored 69 and 58 points.
We recommend you keep up to date with our betting bonuses test.
What speaks for Inter Milan?
- Won all three most recent league games plus the Coppa Italia derby
What speaks for Roma?
- Didn’t appear in the Coppa Italia semi-final and focused on this clash
Our betting prediction:
- Prediction: Both teams to score – Yes
- Bookmaker: Betway
- Odds: 1.75
Expert analysis Inter Milan
On Tuesday, Inter Milan advanced to the Coppa Italia final with a 3-0 home win over AC Milan. However, a denied goal from their opponents sparked discussions. Moreover, goals from both teams came in three of the last five league matches of Simone Inzaghi’s team so far. After two 1-1 at FC Torino and against Fiorentina, they first had a lucky 1-0 at Juventus. A 2-0 against Hellas Verona and a 3-1 at Spezia on 15 April followed.
Expert analysis Roma
Roma drew 1-1 at Napoli on Monday. And for the third time in five Serie A appearances of José Mourinho’s side, both opponents scored. After a 1-1 at Udinese, the Giallorossi first collected a 3-0 against Lazio and a 1-0 at Sampdoria. A 2-1 against Salernitana followed.
Head-to-head comparison Inter Milan – Roma
In their latest Serie A home match against Roma, Inter Milan won 3-1. Then, in the season’s first duel, they managed a 3-0 in the capital. And on 8 February, the Nerazzurri prevailed 2-0 at home against the Giallorossi in the cup.
Our betting prediction and the best odds
In three out of the last five championship matches of Inter Milan and Roma so far, both teams netted. However, the Nerazzurri were likely to concede goals against Hellas Verona and Juventus. The same applies to Roma’s home victory against Lazio.
Inter Milan vs. Roma – betting prediction: Both teams to score – Yes, odds 1.75 at bookmaker Betway
- Le Havre vs Paris Saint-Germain – betting prediction, odds for the Ligue 1 match (03.12.2023, 13:00 CET) - November 28, 2023
- Manchester City vs Liverpool — betting prediction, odds for the Premier League match (25.11.2023, 13:30 CET) - November 22, 2023
- Fortaleza vs Cruzeiro — betting prediction, odds for the Brazil Serie A match (18.11.2023, 22:30 CET) - November 14, 2023